Thursday, May 3, 2007

The morgue

I went to a morgue today.

Thats right, i saw dead people. I went to my host brothers anatomy class that he is a TA for, during diccetión. It was really interesting an different. The bodies they had to work with were really old looking, like really old. Clearly they were soaked in formaldahyde, but it seemed that they were older. They were all brown, dry, and leathery. I will spare detailes, but it was creapy. It really hard to find the bits of the neck they were looking for, becasue all the bodies were deteriorating. If anyone saw the new Texas Chainsaw Masacre, it made me think of that basement, it was dirty looking, and there were old bathtub-looking things taht were semi-full of a brown liquid. If I looked really hard I could pick out fingers ect.... Anyhoo, after the classes were over i asked my brother how old the bodies were, and I thought he said the building was 50 years old. So I asked agian, and the bodies were about 50 years old!!!!!! And they were old guys too, When these guys were born WWI had not happened, trippy!! Thats all.


Paméla

PS, I saw a jar full of fetuses, full, like 5 or 6 of varying sizes.

1 comment:

Lexi said...

Whoa. Thats all I can say.