Friday, April 13, 2007

Oh dear me Chicos!
What a night i had last night! The short story is my friend Jeff got his front tooth knocked out in front of a club. The longer story is he was helping my friend who was having some bad touches from a dude from Colorado. Mr. Colorado is generally a nice guy, but he was way baracho and without much warning punched the tooth out of my buddy, and this happed at 4 am last night. so that really sucks, there was alot of blood and i was pretty much crying forever. We were at the hospital for an hour. Then some talking, and grunting on Jeff part, then we went home at like 6.00, and I called David, talked, then had class at 9, but I have to catch a bus at 8, so that means one hour of sleep for me, But I have all my teeth, so i will not whine.
It´s really sad because now he doesn´t know if he can come with us when we go to Patagonia today at 5 PM. Patagonia= mega awesome hikers paradise. And he is a meg awsome hiker, so i really hope he can go.
On a happier note, The two year old is now my friend. All it took was two pieces of chocolate. He has the coolest vocabulary

tutu = Auto
Lu=luz=light= turn on your light so i can try to play with your bottles of pills
Abuela= Grandma

I´m a little to sleepy to remember all the rest, ut now i have a new best friend, because he is sooooooo cute. And now that he is comfortable aroud me he will just chatter, and i don´t understand any of it, but it´s all fun!!

Well now I´m going to Patagonia. AWSOME!
I hope Jeff gets to come
ciao
Paméla

4 comments:

beckyevans said...

Hi Pam! My internet has been down for a while and so I haven't looked at your blog. I'm sorry about your friend Jeff and I hope he got to go Hiking and that your trip was fun. WHAT WERE YOU DOING OUTSIDE A BAR AT 4 IN THE MORNING ANYWAY?!!!!!!!!! I'LL KNOCK YOUR TOOTH OUT IF YOU DO THAT AGAIN! Not really but pam, have some sense! A sad story here, Vendi and the pups have been at Amy's for a couple of weeks and last weekend Amy's family was going camping so they came back here. But while amy was packing, she took down the puppy pen and then needed to run an errand so she shoved Vendi, her 5 dogs and all the pups in the back yard and left for 2 hours. When she got back she found that Vendi had savagely killed Tirza. She, of course, was devastated and I am too. This is the second dog that has been killed by my dogs in "defense" of pups and this was a particularly vicious attack. I won't go into details. I feel like it was an unfair position to put Vendi in but that doesn't excuse her reaction. I am going to see if I can find an animal behaviorist to talk to about it. I don't know whether I should have Vendi put down or what to do. I am really thinking that I am done with breeding and with shepherds all together. I am very upset and it is even more difficult because now all the pups are back at my house and I am approaching the end of the term with enormous amounts of homework...Oh well, I am whining...and I have all my teeth too! Cara is worried about you and David because she can't get a hold of David. So David, if you are reading pams blog, Call your Mother!
Love, Mom

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Dear Pam,

I can see from your blog that you're livin' la vida loca! (did I spell that right?) Anyways, I miss you and hope you take some amazing fotos. Do you talk about American (state-side) culture with your family? What do there McDonald's joints look like? See you in Septiembre!

Kyle

Unknown said...

oops! sorry for the double post. lol.